Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Project 2: Final Model 2




I make this kind of wall becuase I want to make an idea of capturing the sunlight from the top, not from the side of the building, as usual.





I made this from metal, to make it cohesive with the idea of extreme sports.



I made this also from the metal sheet, and it will bounce the light perfectly. In other word, it will convey the idea of bouncing the light very well.


I choose to build a floor which is made of glass because since he loves breathtaking sports, i think he will like this. He still gets an experience while he move away from his usual activity.


This is how I put the source of sunlight which comes from the roof. I place it right below the table and it will give a very nice effect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make the Computer work for you!!

Now, every day computer work only 2-4 hours to earn additional income

When the owner of responsibility for their own home network to work

Mainly through the DVD audio-visual description to promote the company's domain name,

Visitors are interested in automatically! Do not rely on personal connections, do not rely on oratorical skills, not to sell,

Do not hoard goods, fully automated Internet business at home work at home!

Obtained free of charge audio-visual DVD details ~> http://www.website.ws/longteng

PS: Thank you for reading
If you are not interested, I am sorry to disturb you! Please delete this article, I wish every one's liking moderator. ^______^